Skip to product information
1 of 2


Pargo Sunglasses

Pargo Sunglasses

Regular price $229.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $229.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

These sunglasses are made from 97% recycled fishing nets, making them an eco-friendly choice for anglers who care about the environment. The remaining 3% performance additive increases durability and performance on the water. With its hooding and side shields, keeper-ready temples, and Hydrolite® rubber, Pargo sunglasses are designed to stay put during the toughest battles with the biggest fish.

  • Polarized
  • A medium lens front designed for those who prefer to cover an average portion of the face
  • Adjustable nosepads 
  • Costa 580® lenses were designed by in-house light spectrum experts to enhance colors because standard sunglass lenses fell short.
  • Lens material: Polarized Glass (580G)

Shipping & Returns

View full details